Saturday, February 26, 2011

Dollar General 50% off Coupon Update

I had a rough day on Thursday and needed some retail therapy on Friday to set my mood straight again.  I don't normally shop at Dollar General but with the 50% off coupon I mentioned here I figured I had to check it out.    

There are some really awesome deals to be had with this coupon and I wanted to report back on some of the items that I found worked with this coupon.  There's no list of items included so it's all pretty much trial and error.  Here's some things that worked for me:

Hampers
Laundry Baskets
Storage Containers
Hangers
Photo Frames
Cleaning Products (Clorox Toilet Wands and Refill Heads*)
Kitchen Items (colanders, etc)
Towels/Wash Cloths
Buckets/Storage Caddys
Aluminum Disposable Pans
Kids Water Bottles

Here's a list of what I found that was not part of the 50% off coupon:

Garden/Outdoor
Anything you use a Manufacturer Coupon on

You may also want to check out the clothing.  Several items are on clearance and with the Dollar General low prices, clearance items are dirt cheap.  I picked up some sweat pants for my hubby for $4.25 each and long sleeve layering V neck t's for myself for $3 each.  I also spotted some infant/toddler Fisher Price clothing sets (shirts and pants) for $3 a set. 

Remember this coupon expires on the 27th so you need to jump on this one.  You can print the coupon 5 times per computer.

*Look for boxes of Clorox Wands that have a $5 rebate on them.  These are priced at $10, so $5 after the 50% off coupon and then the rebate makes them FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment