Thursday, February 3, 2011

The Krazy Coupon Lady

My frugal friend and fellow krazy coupon lady, Nicole, shared a book with me that I think you might like.  It's called Pick Another Checkout Lane, Honey and it's all about teaching the step-by-step techniques of being a savvy coupon shopper and money-saving extraordinaire.  I am about half way though reading the book and it is written very well.  I can't say that I have learned anything new from the book because I have been couponing for awhile now, but anyone who is just becoming interested in couponing will find it really useful.  If you have been couponing for awhile now, it's still a fun read.  It's filled with funny stories, comparisons and lots of humor.  If you want to get more info about the book (maybe you can get it at your local library and read it for FREE) or look into buying it, here's a link right to it. 

The authors of the book also have a money saving blog, so I have added that to our list on the sidebar.  If you want to check it out right now, click here

No comments:

Post a Comment