Wednesday, February 2, 2011

FREE Puzzler World App

I have to admit, I am a bit addicted to the game "Words with Friends".  It's an App that I have on my iPad.  It's a game that is similar to Scrabble and I can play with family and friends, any time of the day or night.  I constantly have  games going with many family members at the same time.  You can play at your leisure - lots of fun, and a really easy way to waste a lot of time!  Words with Friends is FREE and you can find it by going here to the iTunes App store.  There's versions for the iPhone and iPad.  If you already play this game or you get it soon, I would love to start up a game with you!  Send me an e-mail with your user name. 

If you really like these kind of games there's a FREE offer right now if you "like" the App Store on Facebook.  Just go here and click on the "like" button.  By doing this you will get the App "Puzzler World US" for FREE.  This App has over 1,000 games like Crosswords, Sudoku, Spot-the-Difference and many others.  This game is normally $2.99, and this offer is for a limited time.

No comments:

Post a Comment