Thursday, February 24, 2011

FREE Swiffer Dusters Extender and Refills - with a small MM @ Wal-mart

I found this deal at Wal-mart yesterday and was really excited about it (I know, it doesn't take much to get me excited about a deal!).  I love the Swiffer Dusters, they are the best for dusting.  I was very low on refills for my Swiffer Duster, so I have been keeping my eye out for a deal.  Nothing has been really great so I was just going to bite the bullet and grab some refills at Wal-mart with the $1.00 off  Duster/Sweeper coupon from the P&G yearly coupon booklet.  When I looked around I found something that looked like a deal - this magazine offer was hanging from the handle of some of the Swiffer Dusters Extenders. 

I am loving all these magazine offers lately that give you the option to get a refund for the price of the subscription instead of the magazine itself and I took a chance that this was one of them.  You can't actually read about the BONUS until you cut it in half to reveal your code.  This one gives you that option and it turns out to be a really good one - $12 refund!!

Here's how I worked this deal to get the most for my money, and a small MM to boot!

Buy one Swiffer Dusters Extender $8.97 (make sure it has this tag, not all did)
Buy one Swiffer Dusters Refill $7.97 (my store only had the 10 count boxes)
TOTAL = $16.94

Use $1.00 off any Swiffer Duster/Sweeper on the Extender from the P&G yearly coupon booklet

Use Get a FREE Swiffer Duster refill WYB Swiffer Dusters Extender Kit (up to $4.99 value) from the 1/30 PG insert (this expires on 2/28 so hurry!)

Now your total is down to $10.95, submit for the $12 subscription refund by 3/31 and you have yourself FREE Dusters and an Extender plus $1.05 MM (not including tax). 

A few notes, the Extenders are hanging up above the Swiffer products at my store, I had a hard time finding them at first because I wasn't looking for them hanging up.  Also, my store only had the 10 count refill boxes for $7.97 and the FREE coupon only allows for $4.99 off.  If you can find the smaller $4.99 boxes you will have yourself a bigger MM.   IF you do find the smaller boxes, stop back and let us know what store you located them at. 

No comments:

Post a Comment