Friday, February 11, 2011

Diapers and Formula...Oh, My!

Hello Frugal Friends!  I know it's been a week since I posted about any deals but I have a good reason.  On 2/5/11 our family of three became a family of four!  I want to introduce you to the newest coupon diva, Jade Marie!
Jade came home from the hospital and was placed with us for adoption on 2/6/11.  She was born healthy at 8 lbs. 7 oz. and 19.5 inches long.  She has been sleeping great, which makes mom VERY happy!  I just hope it continues!

I am aiming to continue to bring you great deals and frugal tips because I love helping you save, but for the meantime, there will probably be a lull in posts here, at least until we get situated and into a routine.  There are plenty of blogs on the sidebar that can help you with scenarios for just about any store you want to shop at.  I don't see myself doing too much shopping until we are settled, except for the basics.  We are living off our stockpile and the most generous ladies at our church who have been providing us with dinners several evenings of the week. 

I will be here so feel free to call, comment, e-mail, text...whatever, if you have questions or find a great deal.  If there's something you want me to share with other frugal friends send me an e-mail in a format that I can copy and paste and I will be happy to post it for you!  Oh, and if you find an awesome deal on anything baby, I would LOVE to hear about it!

And yes, she has already made her first stop at Walgreens on the way home from the hospital to get formula and nursery water - with coupons and RR's of course!  ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment