Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Cheerios Printable Coupons

Cheerios has some really great coupons that they will e-mail to you just for signing up at their website.  Go here to sign up for e-mails which will include $1.00 off the original Cheerios (1 $1.00 e-mail coupon each week for 4 weeks) and $1.00 off Multi-Grain Cheerios (1 $1.00 e-mail coupon each week for 5 weeks).  You can also print .50 coupons for the new Chocolate Cheerios (I am sure as soon as I pick up some of these they will be a new favorite in our house) and $2.00 in coupons for Honey Nut Cheerios. 

I am not sure if you can sign up for all of these coupons or if you need to pick just one to receive, but I signed up for the Multi-Grain Cheerios this morning and have been getting the coupons for the original Cheerios for a couple weeks now.  The site didn't tell me that I couldn't receive the coupon because I was already signed up.  Hopefully we can sign up for all of these offers and not just one.

No comments:

Post a Comment