Friday, January 29, 2010

*UPDATE* McNeil Product Recall

If you have any of the products that were part of the product recall that I wrote about here I would encourage you to send an e-mail to McNeil with the products that you have on hand.  I realized that I had 5 boxes of the Tylenol 8 Hour from a Walgreens deal in my cabinet so I took a couple minutes to e-mail the company asking how I go about getting reimbursed for my product. 

Today I received an e-mail telling me that they will be sending a reimbursement for these and I should dispose of the product.  If you have any of these products and you contact them (you will find the link in my original post) make sure you include your address in your correspondence.  Be prepared to wait a few days for a response from the company.  I sent my original inquiry to them on 1/18 but I didn't hear back from them until 1/29.  I am sure with so many products included in this recall they are swamped with questions and requests.

No comments:

Post a Comment