Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Jewel Ad Highlights for 10/14 thru 10/20

Thursday starts a new sale week at Jewel stores.  Goodbye ConAgra....Hello General Mills!! 

The big draw for Jewel will be the GM Catalina promo and sale that starts on 10/14.  Spend $25 in participating products and receive a $10 OYNO Catalina.  There is a UPC list (courtesy of CW) and if you need it just let me know - I will share!  Some participating products are: Totino's, Green Giant, Betty Crocker, Progresso, Chex, Bugles, Pillsbury, Fiber One and Yoplait. There are loads of printable coupons to match up to this sale.  Check out Smartsource, Betty Crocker, Pillsbury, General Mills, Box Tops and Coupons.com for these.  If you are new to shopping at Jewel stores, here's a great place to learn the ropes!

When I checked the list of national Catalinas running 10/4 thru 10/31 there's a couple that appear to be "double dips" with the GM promo.  According to the master list Betty Crocker fruit snacks and Betty Crocker frostings are national Catalinas running at the same time.  If you would like the list of national Catalinas send me a note and I will be happy to share.  We won't know for sure if they are double dipping until after the sale starts, and if I get info that it is working I will update this post accordingly. 

Aside from the GM Catalina promo, there's not much going on.  If you were lucky enough to grab the $2.00 off Quaker oatmeal coupon that was available on Facebook a few days ago you could snag these for .50 a box because they are on sale 2/$5 (instant oatmeal or oatmeal to go).

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the timely information!
    Could you send me the UPC list. I can never get on Couponers Wanted. After logging in they always say I don't have authorization to access a page.
    brucker2@juno.com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete