Monday, October 25, 2010

Walgreens 10/24 thru 10/30

Hello frugal friends!  Walgreens has some good money makers this week on things that my family actually uses so this makes me a happy camper.  I have a MM offer for 4 of my frugal friends so keep on reading! :)

The first MM you will find is on Contac Cold and Flu.  It's on sale this week for $6 and you get a $6 RR in return for purchasing it - FREE cold & flu medicine going into the cold and flu season is a good thing.  Stock up on what you think your family might need for the entire season.  You will want to use the $2 off printable manufacturer coupon found here to make some moo-lah on this one.  Remember you can print it twice per computer.  (sorry, it looks like this print may have met it's max already!)

The next MM is on Colgate Sensitive toothpaste.  I am all over this one because this is my toothpaste of choice!  It's on sale this week for $3.49 a tube with a $3.50 RR in return.  Use the $1.00 off coupon from the 10/10 SS, .75 off coupon from the October ALL YOU or the .$1.00 off printable manufacturer coupon here and make an extra .75-$1.00 on each one you "buy".

Mentos gum is on sale for .99 each with the in-ad coupon.  Use the $1.00 off manufacturer coupon from the 10/3 SS (there's TWO coupons on this page!) to turn each bottle into a .01 MM.  We go through tons of gum in our family so I am loving this one also!  FREE gum is good, but when you can turn it into a MM that's even better.  Make sure you hand over the manufacturer coupon first and then the in-ad coupon otherwise the register will beep and cause cashier confusion!


If you need more gum, there is another good deal on Trident but it's not a MM.  I did get in on this one also because Trident Layers is my kiddo's favorite gum.  It's also on sale for .99 a pack with the in-ad coupon.  Use this .75 off printable from Facebook here, the $1.00/3 coupon from 9/12 SS or the $1.00/2 from the 10/24 SS.  Remember you can print the Facebook coupon more than twice if you log into your Facebook page on a different computer.  These will cost you any where from .24 each to .65 each depending on which coupons you use.  Don't forget to have the cashier scan the in-ad coupon.

This week Wags is doing something a little different.  There are three products that are FREE after mail-in rebate.  This mail-in rebate form prints out at the Catalina machine just like an OYNO does.  At first I wasn't too excited about these because you don't get your money back immediately in the form of a Catalina and you have to wait for your rebate.  You are also limited on the # of offers you can purchase by how many addresses you have to send rebates to.  Too much work for me for a FREE item BUT, once I searched around and found a $1.50 off coupon for the Chestal cough syrup I changed my mind a little bit.  That quickly turned this FREEBIE into a MM!  The coupon is in the 1/24 RP insert.  If you have not been couponing for a long time you probably won't have this insert in your stash so here's where my offer to you comes in.  I had 7 of these coupons but I only have 3 addresses to mail in rebates to.  That leaves me with 4 extra $1.50 off coupons.  The first 4 local frugal friends to leave me a comment or send me an e-mail telling me that they will use these coupons will get them.  One coupon per friend so we can spread the coupon joy around!  Good Luck! :)

4 comments:

  1. Would love to get a coupon for this! I had searched for one and saw that it was before I collected coupons..so this would be wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only have one coupon, but 2 adresses to send for. I would love another one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All four coupons are spoken for - congrats to Renea, Tara, Melissa and Andrea for grabbing these!

    ReplyDelete