Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Woodman's 4/20

I was on a coupon collecting expedition yesterday at Woodman's, they always have the best coupons out!  There's still WT's in the liquor department too!

I found a couple good deals that I wanted to share.  Nothing worth running over there, but if you are going you may want to bring along these coupons. 

The 4/10 SS insert has a .50 off ANY Creamette pasta coupon.  Woodman's has these nice 16 oz. boxes of specialty pastas for .75 each.  With the coupon you get these for .25!  They had Acini Di Pepe, stars, cut spaghetti, etc.  These are great for soups or little kids.

I also noticed that the Marzetti dressing is again on sale for .99 a bottle (check the salad dressing aisle, not the refrigerated produce aisle).  In the 4/3 SS insert there is a $1.00 off coupon.  These will be FREE with the possibility of .01 in overage for each one that you have. 

Marcal products are cheap at Woodman's with the $1.00 or FREE item coupon from the 4/17 RP insert.  I always grab the napkins since we seem to use a lot of them.  They are priced at $1.99 for 250 napkins.  Makes them .99! Good deal in my book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment