Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Don't Miss This One!


I love Tuesday's for my mail.  We get the weekly RedPlum advertisements in our mail, and usually included are ads for Jewel, Farm & Fleet, and our little local mom and pop grocery store, Wisted's (Centrella).  I browse through all the flyers, even if I have no intension of shopping at the stores.  I check out prices and scope out extra coupons.  I always find lots of interesting extra coupons like this one that came today.  It's for one free gallon of milk (up to $3.75) with the purchase of 4 Dannon multi-packs.  It's a manny Q so it can be used anywhere.  Well, guess what?!?  I was planning on buying some yogurt when I went to Walmart for some necessities tomorrow!!  Bonus!!  Make sure you check your local ads for lots of good coupons like this one.  I know some of the other smaller stores (Valli, Pacemaker, etc) put these same coupons in their ads too.

There are some Dannon coupons in the 6/5 RP & 6/5 SS to make this deal even sweeter!  Use those coupons on your 4 multi-packs and you have yourself some cheap milk and yogurts!

No comments:

Post a Comment