Saturday, June 4, 2011

FREE Wilkinson Disposable Razors @ Walmart

It seems as if I have been at Walmart everyday for the past few days!  With opening our pool and needing chemicals, unexpected prescriptions to pick up and a few necessities I think I have been there for three days in a row.  I hope to have a break tomorrow.

Anyway, I have a money making FREEBIE for you!  The 4 pack of Wilkinson Classic Twin disposable razors for men or women are .97 each.  Use the $1.00 off coupon from Coupons.com at zip code 62946 to get these FREE with .03 overage to do with as you please.  These may be a little hard to find, look on the bottom row of the razor aisle, in the bins, not on pegs with the expensive razors.  There is a men's version in a blue bag, and the women's version is pictured above.  My store had plenty of stock on both of these.

While I was there I noticed they restocked the Nexcare bandages, so I grabbed a few more of these also.  At least now if I cut myself shaving with these FREE razors, I have plenty of bandages to use!  :)

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome! I know they probably don't still have these, but I'll check out Walmart for some good deals! I was just in an accident, so in addition to getting structured settlement loans, I am trying to save money where I can.

    ReplyDelete