Monday, July 26, 2010

.75 off ALL YOU Printable Coupon

All You magazine sent me a .75 off printable coupon to share with my frugal friends.  This coupon can be used on one issue of All You magazine purchased off the magazine rack (not to be used for subscriptions).  This coupon has a nice long expiration date - the one I printed expires 10/24/2010 and  I was able to print it twice per computer.  Even if you already get a subscription to All You, you might want to consider printing this coupon - sometimes the coupons are so good in the magazine that it's worth it to purchase an extra one or two issues.   I believe this magazine is $2.24 at Wal-mart, so the coupon would bring the price down to $1.52 an issue. 

If you want this coupon, send me a note with your e-mail address because I have to forward it to you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment