Thursday, July 8, 2010

Walgreens Clearance Finds

If you are heading to Wags anytime soon you might want to check the clearance aisle.  Remember that all Wags stores are a bit different so these items may not be clearanced at all stores.  These are the goodies I found today: 

I scored some Rimmel lipstick with a bonus lip liner on clearance for $2.64.  I had some printables for $2.00 off any Rimmel product (no longer available) from the All You website that worked great on these.  I intended on using this coupon at Target for the $2.24 mascara, but Target raised the price of these to $2.99.  I figured I would find a better deal to use this coupon on and I am glad I waited! 

I also found Dr. Scholl's for Her High Heel insoles on clearance (in the clearance aisle by the toys) for $2.99 - use the $3 manufacturer coupon in the May AY mag to get it FREE.  (the monthly store coupon does not work on this product - I tried it)

On an endcap I found nice, plain t-shirts on clearance 5 for $10.  There were sizes ranging from Youth to Adult in a variety of colors.  These shirts are supposed to be "seconds" but I couldn't find anything wrong with the 5 that I purchased.  I mixed and matched Youth and Adult sizes.  Just make sure these ring up the right price, they may need to be manually adjusted to get he right clearance price.  You can't ever have enough t-shirts! 

If these items are not marked on clearance in the store that you shop at, you might want to consider asking the cashier to do a price check for you - you could be pleasantly surprised to find that they really are on clearance!

No comments:

Post a Comment