Wednesday, July 7, 2010

The Radio Shopping Show Summer Marathon

The Radio Shopping Show is hosting their Summer Marathon 7/9 thru 7/11.   This is a HUGE savings extravaganza that you will not want to miss out on.  They will be selling certificates at deeply discounted rates all weekend long.  You can check out their website here and you can click on "Marathon Show" over to the left side of the page to see some of what will be offered at the Marathon. 

If you don't know what The Radio Shopping Show is all about, check out my original post here.  If you can't get them on 1410 AM on your radio,  you can listen from your computer by heading over to their site and clicking on "Listen Live".

We just used our Lego Land tickets today that I purchased through The Radio Shopping Show.  These tickets were valued at $19.95 and I purchased them through the show for $8 each.  We had a lot of fun and I loved that I saved so much on the tickets!

No comments:

Post a Comment