Thursday, July 15, 2010

Kraft Catalina 7/19 thru 8/15

Is anyone else ready for a Catalina promo?  It seems as if there just have not been that many lately.  I am looking forward to this one:

Buy 5 items Save $5 OYNO & Kraft will donate 5 meals to Feeding America

Items listed (6 oz or larger only unless otherwise specified):
Kraft Singles
Kraft Parmesan Cheese
Kraft Natural Cheese (chunks, shredded, crumbles 5 oz +, sticks & cubes)
Kraft String-Ums cheese
Kraft Cracker Cuts Cheese
Kraft Deli Deluxe cheese slices
Philadelphia Cream Cheese
Velveeta Cheese products
Cracker Barrel 5 oz +
Cheeze Whiz
Breakstone Sour Cream 16 oz +
Breakstone Cottage Cheese 16 oz +
Knudsen Sour Cream 16 oz +
Knudsen Cottage Cheese 16 oz +

This one appears to be a national Catalina promo because it is being reported at Jewel stores and Kroger stores.  Get those Kraft coupons ready! 

I don't have a UPC list yet, but when I do I will update this post and I would be happy to share it with you if you need it.

(Thanks to CW & my frugal friend Tara for this info!)

No comments:

Post a Comment