Thursday, July 8, 2010

B1G1 Coupon for Bear Naked Products


If you "like" Bear Naked over on Facebook you will get a coupon for B1G1 FREE on any Bear Naked product (up to $5).  Click here to go straight to the Bear Naked page on FB.  

Bear Naked is running this promo until they reach 50K fans and right now they are only at about 18,700 so you should still be able to grab this. 

You might want to take note that yesterday they were having technical difficulties with the coupon printing.  I wasn't able to print mine from the FB page, but this morning I had an e-mail with my coupon included.  I was able to print it twice.  Make sure you check your spam folder - that's where I found mine.  I am glad I checked before I emptied it!

Hold onto this coupon for a bit, it doesn't expire for a month after you print it.  Maybe we will find a B1G1 sale to pair it with to get BOTH FREE!  Let me know if you find a great deal to use this with.

No comments:

Post a Comment