Saturday, July 24, 2010

Olay Regenerist Rebate Deal

Last night, while I was watching TV and organizing my coupon binder I ran across some coupons that will make the Olay Regenerist Rebate Deal at Wal-mart a bigger MM.  Here's my original post:

"Then there's an Olay deal that I snagged today. Some Olay Regenerist products are $6.27 at Wal-mart. Grab three $6.27 Regenerist cleansers (facial wipes or squeeze tubes) and then any three other Olay cleansers. Use three $3.00 off one Olay Regenerist Facial Moisturizer or Cleanser from 7/4 PG and three BOGO Olay facial cleanser (up to $6.99) from 7/11 SS. The total for this comes to $9.81 (tax not included) and then you can submit for this $10 Olay rebate. FREE Olay!"

To really rock this deal you could substitute  the three $5.00 off any Olay Regenerist FC/FM coupons that are in the P & G Year of Savings coupon booklet for the $3.00 coupons in my post above.  Using these three would have you pay $3.81 OOP for all those products above and then you could submit for the $10 Olay Rebate.  Turns it into a $6.19 MM!  One of these coupons expires on 7/31 so if you are going to grab this one you have to do it soon to get the most for your money.

I already did this deal with the $3.00 coupons so I missed the boat on this one, but I hope you can still take advantage of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment