Thursday, July 15, 2010

Ulta Beauty Friends & Family Sale

From 7/18 thru 7/24 Ulta Beauty is having a Friends & Family event.   If you have a Friends & Family discount card you will receive 20% off your entire purchase, which also includes any one salon service.  These cards are NOT available in the stores, you actually have to get them from someone who works at Ulta.  I have 16 of these discount cards for anyone who wants one - just leave me a comment or send me an e-mail and I will be sure to get one to you. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi :) I actually used to work at Ulta and no longer have my discount :( I can't remember if you have to use the card at the same location? Can you please let me know if you can? Thanks!
    glamsociety@hushmail.com & http://thegorgeousgalglamsociety.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brittany ~

    There's no mention on the card that it has to be used at any specific location. It does list a # and website so that you can find the Ulta store nearest you. I think it can be used at ANY Ulta store. It does state that it can't be used in conjunction with any other offers.

    Hope that helps!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete