Thursday, July 22, 2010

Change is Good!

I have been planning some changes here for quite sometime but I wasn't planning on putting them into place until this fall after school starts when I have more time to sit down and work on things in bigger blocks of time. 

I have a little note from thecutestblogontheblock.com that my background on this blog is going to expire on Friday (tomorrow!) so I am forced to make a few changes sooner than I wanted.  I wasn't super crazy about the background here anyway and that was one of the items on my list to change up a bit. 

I had been looking into getting some professional assistance to make the upgrades that I wanted, but after seeing the cost of doing that I really don't think it is going to be a reality.  The estimates are in the range of $600 (gasp!).  With my frugal personality, I couldn't see spending that kind of money when it's something I can learn to do myself, especially since this is more of a hobby for me than anything.

So, I just wanted to let you know that there's changes coming real soon.  Things may be a bit unorganized until I can get them all finished so please bear with me.  Everything will still be here, but it may not be exactly like it has been.  I have one new feature that I will explain later that I think you are REALLY going to like!  I will give you a little hint....the new button appears already right below this post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment