Sunday, September 26, 2010

Check Your Sunday Coupon Inserts

There have been many wide spread reports that the Sunday newspapers have inconsistencies with the coupon inserts.  Not all inserts that were supposed to be in the Chicago Tribune were included and is varied by delivered or store bought.  I was one of the lucky ones and received all my coupon inserts in both of my delivered Tribunes, BUT my local newspaper is where my P&G insert was missing.  I certainly hope there's not a coupon insert shortage!

One source is reporting that there was a bankruptcy within the Chicago Tribune, but according to the Tribune website, that actually occurred back in December 2008 and the Tribune was reorganizing to balance their budget.  I don't believe that has anything to do with the problem with coupon inserts. 

Remember you can always call and report this, they know exactly which ads and inserts you were supposed to get.  The Tribune number for customer service is 1-800-874-2863.  Sometimes they will re-deliver your Sunday paper tomorrow morning, or you can request a credit and get an extra week added on to your subscription.  It's too bad this had to happen on a week with THREE inserts!!

No comments:

Post a Comment