Monday, September 20, 2010

Walgreens 9/19 thru 9/25

There's only a few things worth mentioning at Wags again this week.  Here's what was on my list:

Trident Gum is on sale this week with the in-ad coupon for .79 each.  You can turn this into a money maker and earn some overage if you pair this in-ad coupon with the $1.00 off 3 packs of Trident coupon from the 9/12 SS insert AND the Wags coupon for $1.00 off 2 from the monthly coupon booklet.  YES!  You can use TWO different Wags coupons on the same item in the same transaction.  To get the most out of this deal you need to be VERY careful about how you hand over your coupons.  You will want to hand over the manufacturer coupon first, the in-ad coupon second and the monthly coupon booklet coupon last.  Only with your coupons in this order will you get any overage.  I purchased 9 packs of gum so this is how it worked out:

9 x $1.00 each = $9.00
minus $3.00 manny Q's = $6.00
minus $1.89 in-ad Q =  $4.11
minus $4.50 Sept. Q = .39 Overage and 9 FREE packs of Trident

Next, ThermaCare heat wraps are on sale for $2.49 with a $1.50 RR in return.  Go here to print a $1.00 off coupon to get these for FREE after RR and manufacturer coupon.  This is an unlimited print Q so print as many as you need.  These are wonderful to have around for those days when you have aches and pains! 

Lindt chocolate bars are on sale 2/$3 and this is a great price for delicious specialty chocolate.  This is my special "mommy treat" that I hide in my desk and save only for me.  It's so creamy and smooth, well worth $1.50 each!  I indulge in one piece when I hide away in my office for some "me" time and they last me quite a long time.  I had some $1.00 RR's to use so I thought I deserved a treat an splurged on these for myself, the overage from my Trident purchase helped pay for them too.

If you were lucky enough to print the $1.00 Tilex coupon that was recently on Coupons.com (print limit was met very quickly) you have yourself another great deal at Wags this week.  Tilex is on sale 2/$6 with a $2 RR in return.  With TWO of these printables you will get these for $2/2 after RR's and manufacturer coupons - that's a steal for Tilex, which I have NEVER seen a deal on!  If you didn't get the printable there's a $1.00 off TWO coupon in the 8/22 SS which will make these 2/$3 after RR & coupon - still a great deal.  Unfortunately, my store was out of these today when I stopped so I wasn't able to get in on this deal yet. 

Lastly, I wanted to point out that Gain dish soap is .89 with the in-ad coupon.  If you still have the $1.00 off coupon from the 8/29 PG insert you have yourself another money maker.  Hand over your manufacturer coupon first, and then the in-ad coupon otherwise you will not get any overage.  This will get you .11 overage for each one that you purchase.  I used up all my Gain coupons at Wal-mart where these are .97 each - over there you only get .03 overage.

No comments:

Post a Comment