Monday, September 20, 2010

A Little Help from my Frugal Friends!

My frugal friends Tara and Renea are going to join me in posting deals and frugal tips to help you save more money. 

Tara's an expert when it comes to Hilander/Kroger so she is going to be posting deals that you can find there, as well as any other stores that she may shop at along the way.  Tara has alerted me to many great finds at Hilander in the past, and now she can post them directly here to get those to you faster. 

Renea is a CVS shopper and I welcome her advice on CVS shopping since that is not a store that I have tackled yet.  She will also post any other deals that she runs into while out and about.  In the future look for a "basics" page on the right sidebar for those new to CVS or those needing a refresher. 

Between the three of us I hope to make this blog a more well rounded place for you to visit and find your weekly deals.  Please be kind to us though, we are all doing this as a hobby and can't always get deals posted right away (or at all).  Family comes first, shopping second!  :)

(Hint: you can tell which one of us is posting by the small print at the bottom of each post)

No comments:

Post a Comment