Saturday, December 11, 2010

ALL YOU Reality Checker - Goody Bag

If you like trying out new products (for FREE) and offering your review,  participating in surveys, giving advice and want a chance to appear in All You magazine, I highly suggest you sign up here to become an All You Reality Checker. This is a great online community that offers free samples with coupons and lots of great advice as well as an opportunity to have your voice heard. 

Trust me, it's well worth signing up!  Over the summer months I received FREE clothes to try out and review.  You can find my original post here.  And there was the Starbucks Cinnamon coffee here.   The only thing this costs you is a little bit of your time. 

Today, Fed-Ex dropped off a goody bag from All You as a Thank You for being a Reality Checker.  Inside was a nice letter and all these goodies:
It was a nice surprise and shows me that they truly appreciate my opinion and participation in the All You community.  Not only is All You a great magazine with TONS of awesome, high value coupons but they offer great advice and informative articles.  I can't wait to see what All You has to offer for 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment