Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Holiday Overload & Best Wishes for 2011

Whew...I am exhausted!  I hope your family enjoyed the holidays as much as ours has.  At our house, we are just shy of two full weeks of celebrating and  we have more to go.  We started off when our Christmas officially began the weekend of the 18th/19th with out-of-town family and it won't end until January 4th when our son goes back to school.  We have done some traveling to visit family in another state and are enjoying time together with various activities while our son is on winter break from school.  In addition to Christmas and the New Year we also have a special birthday celebration in our family on December 31st - MINE!!!  And this isn't just any birthday, it's the BIG 4-0 milestone.  :) 

With all this excitement going on in our house, I just haven't had a chance to get out and do any shopping or deal seeking.  Luckily we have a healthy stockpile to live off of!  I don't foresee heading out this week except for tomorrow for some of the necessities like milk, fresh fruit and veggies, bread and some snacks for New Year's Eve.  To tell you the truth, when I browsed through the sale ads there really wasn't much that impressed me anyway.  If you do need any holiday items, go out and stock up while they are on clearance so you don't have to pay full price next season. 

I have also been busy playing with a new gadget that I think will be very helpful to me and to you.  We received an iPad for a Christmas gift from my Mom and Dad and I am having fun getting used to it so that I can really put it to good use out at the stores.  Once I get an Internet plan (or figure out how to get FREE Internet on the go) that I can access out and about I should be able to check out deals on the go and post here from anywhere that I may be - that means that I can potentially get the deals that I find to you quicker!  I am looking forward to having some fun with this!

I am anticipating 2011 to be a great year for our family with many positive things on the horizon.  My wish is that you have a prosperous, wonderful year as well.  We have lots of things to be thankful for and our family and friends are high up on that list.  Stay tuned for great things ahead!  Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment