Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Walgreens 12/19 thru 12/25

In addition to the Dunkin Donuts coffee that my frugal friend Renea mentioned here, there's only a couple other items this week at Wags that were on my list. 

Colgate Advanced toothpaste is on sale for $2.49 a tube, with a $1.50 Jingle Ca$h RR in return.  Use the $1.00 off Wags store coupon from the Winter Diabetes & You Magazine (usually found back by the pharmacy) to get this FREE and make .01 on this one.  You can also stack the manufacturer coupon for this same toothpaste which is also in the Winter Diabetes & You magazine to turn this into a $1.01 MM after coupons and JC RR. 

Kellogg's Rice Krispies are on sale for $1.99 a box.  Use the $2.00 off TWO manufacturer coupon here and grab two boxes for $1.98 or .99 a box.  This is a little more than what I like to pay for cereal, but there hasn't been many cereal deals in awhile and I wanted to add some variety to our stockpile - I have also been craving Rice Krispie Treats! 

Since I also had two $5 Super Jingle Ca$h store coupons from last week to spend this week I also picked up some Angel Soft toilet paper, 9 double rolls are $4.00 and then I used the .50 off coupon from the 11/14 RP.  I also grabbed some Kellogg's Pop Tarts on sale for $1.99 a box (no current coupons).  Neither were great deals on their own, but the Super Jingle Ca$h store coupons made them worth it, especially since we needed them.

There's a mid-week 4 day sale starting tomorrow and you can see the ad preview here.   There's nothing that is jumping out at me on this ad so I probably won't be heading back to Wags again this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment