Sunday, December 12, 2010

$1.00 Pretzel M&M's Printable Coupon

Head on over to Facebook and "like" M&M's U.S.A to print a $1.00 coupon for any bag of Pretzel M&M's.  You can print this twice per computer, it is not limited to twice per Facebook account.  Just login to your Facebook account on a different computer and you can print two more (and so on...). 

I missed out on this coupon the first time it was available, but my frugal friend Nicole let me know that it was available again.  This is going to work out great at Wags this week.  M&M's are on sale 4/$10 with a $5 Jingle Ca$h RR in return.  Using 4 $1.00 off coupons makes these only .25 a bag after coupons and RR - Great deal!
Since we're talkin' M&M's here, I had to include this photo of my son.  I took this at Jewel back in May...couldn't resist!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for letting us know Tara! So, the coupon didn't reset, but it's available again for those who didn't print it before. Good to know!

    ReplyDelete