Friday, March 11, 2011

Lots & Lots of Coupons @ Woodmans!

I went to Woodmans yesterday to pick up some groceries and I couldn't believe how many coupons there were all over the store!  I was in a frenzy collecting them, I just kept shoving stacks of them in the diaper bag and once I got home I realized just how many I had grabbed.  I was collecting for myself and some of my couponing friends too. 
Most of these are manufacturer coupons so they can be used anywhere, but a few are "retailer" coupons with the Woodmans logo on them.  Remember, just because you pick up manufacturer coupons at Woodmans doesn't mean you have to redeem them there, the idea is to hold onto them to match with a sale to get the maximum benefit from them. 

If you are heading to Woodmans anytime soon you are going to want to watch for this new Woodmans coupon booklet:
There's "retailer" and manufacturer coupons in there as well.  I also found this GM coupon booklet and grabbed some of these as well. 

Now, if you are going to Woodmans to look for wine tags, that's another story.  My store has completely remodeled and changed around the liquor department so there's no wine tags on anything, with the exception of a few MIR's.  :(  Woodmans is usually my source for WT's so I hope those liquor reps get over there quick and load up all those bottles! 

No comments:

Post a Comment