Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Current Wal-mart Deals

I have a few current Wal-mart deals to report for you today so grab your list...here we go!
First, we have more FREE razors, with overage of course!  Clip the $2.00 off ANY Bic razor from the November ALL YOU magazine and the 10/17 SS.  These cute little travel packs are .97 each so with the right cashier you will have $1.03 in overage to spend.  (I picked up an extra November ALL YOU with my overage and used the coupon from inside for some more FREE razors!)
While you are in the travel/trial area be sure to grab these packets of Tide for .97 each.  Use the $1.00 off ANY one Tide coupon from the 10/31 PG for another .03 in overage and a FREE load of laundry.  Much to my surprise (and my favorite cashier's surprise) this coupon DID NOT beep this time around!  :)  No beeps at the register is a good thing!
Now, here's  a really super deal that my frugal friend Nicole pointed out to me.  Grab the following products:
*2 (two) - PH Balance Secret deodorants for $1.74 each (I found them all the way on the bottom shelf)
*2 (two) - Olay body wash for $3.87 each
*1 (one) - Old Spice body spray for $3.97

You will need to bring along the following coupons from the 10/31 PG insert:  (none of these beeped at the register)
*2 (two) - $5.00 of body wash wyb Secret deodorant
*1 (one) - Buy 2 Secret deodorant and get Old Spice Spray FREE. 

Here's how the transaction will play out on the receipt:
$1.74 x 2 = $3.48 (deodorant)
$3.87 x 2 = $7.74 (body wash)
$3.97 x 1 = $3.97 (spray)
TOTAL = $15.19
then subtract your coupons:
-$10.00 for body wash coupons
-$3.97 for spray coupon
TOTAL = $13.97
TOTAL OOP = $1.22 for 5 items or .25 each. (not including tax).

Lastly, I used my $1.50 off Coffee-mate printable coupons (no longer available) to grab some of the large bottles of Original Coffee-mate for $1.03 each.  Not FREE but something that I use a lot of so this was a necessity since I see a lot of coffee in my future!   There is a .75 off printable at the Coffee-mate website under the "offers" tab if you didn't get those $1.50 off printables.

Anyone find any other great deals at Wal-mart lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment