Monday, November 8, 2010

Free Ronzoni at Hilander

I just realized I'd left my favorite deal of the week at Hilander off my earlier post. I have so much spaghetti sauce from my garden tomatoes I was very excited about this one. As part of the buy 10 items, save $5 promotion going on through Wednesday, Ronzoni Garden Delight Pasta is $.69. There is a $1/1 coupon in the 10/3 SS, a .75/1 printable here and here, and there are also .50/1 peelies on some boxes at the store (which may or may not double based on your cashier). These should all make for free, cheap, or MM pasta. All of the above coupons should work without beeping since the price is actually $1.19 before the discount. Make sure you have enough in your cart to cover it or watch your coupon deductions closely - I actually did go negative on this one and had to have them credit some coupons back to save for later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment