Monday, November 1, 2010

Walgreens 10/31 thru 11/6

It's not that often that Walgreens can get me out shopping on a Sunday morning, but this week was an exception!  I started my shopping early this week because there's a couple good money makers that I wanted to be sure to get in on.  With an extremely busy week ahead of me I wanted to be sure to get a jump start in case I had to hit up a couple different Wags stores to get the stock that I have coupons for.  Here's what I got:

Zarbee's Cough Syrup is on sale for $5.99 with a $6 RR in return.  If you were lucky enough to grab some of the $3 printables before Zarbee's pulled them down, then this one turns into a $3 MM.  I was able to print them but they pulled them down so fast that I didn't even have time to get the link posted here before it was no longer available.  I think I just found the coupon link in the nick of time.  Zarbee's realized that the coupon would turn this into an awesome money maker and pulled the coupon off their site and Coupons.com until after there RR promo ends. 
The other really great MM this week is unadvertised.  Vick's products are on sale 2/$10 with a $5 RR in return for purchasing them.  The ad shows 20 ct. or 10 oz. NyQuill or DayQuill or 6 oz. Formula 44.  The MM with this promo is on the Vicks Sinex products.  Both daytime and nighttime formulas work for this, but it has to be the 20 ct. liquid caps.  So, grab TWO of the 20 ct. Sinex products (day or night) and use two of the $4.00 off one coupons from the 10/10 P&G insert.  You will pay $2.00 OOP and get back a $5 RR for a $3.00 MM on each set of two that you purchase.  That's the easy part - the hard part is finding this product in stock!  At 4 different Wags stores I have only been able to find these two in the photo.  Good Luck in your search!

Ricola Cough Drops are FREE again this week.  They are on sale for .99 each so grab TWO bags for every coupon that you have.  Stack the $1.00/2 from the 10/17 SS and the .50 off  Wags in-ad coupon (will take $1.00 off for TWO) to get these with .01 overage for each bag - make sure you hand over the manufacturer coupon first and then the in-ad coupon.

56 oz refill bottles of Softsoap are on sale this week, $7.99 each, B1G1F.  Since we use a ton of this soap and I needed a "filler" item to use up some RR's I thought this would be a good purchase.  Not free by any means, but still a good deal.   There's a .50 off coupon from the November ALL YOU magazine  and I stacked that with the .50 off TWO store coupon in the November monthly Wags store coupon booklet to get these for $6.99/2 or $3.50 each.  That comes to about .07 per ounce.  Not a bad price at all going into the winter season. 

Another good filler item to roll RR's is Campbell's soup this week.  Chicken Noodle (regular and low sodium) and Tomato soups are both on sale for .50 a can.  If you need something cheap to add an item to your transaction this is a good one to use. 

Halloween merchandise is on clearance @ 50% off starting today so you can always stock up on Halloween items for next year, and use them as fillers for rolling RR's. 

Lastly, 10/17 SS has a $2.00 off ANY size/variety Purina One dog food coupon.  Wags has the small, trial bags for $1.99 each hanging on a strip in the pet food aisle.  FREE dog food with .01 overage!

No comments:

Post a Comment