Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Clean & Clear Price Match @ Walmart

The new Clean & Clear body wash is on sale for $5.99/BOGO this week at Wags. There's a BOGO coupon in the 3/27 SS insert so if you use it in conjunction with the sale you get TWO free. The problem is, Wags doesn't usually have enough stock, so if you find that your Wags doesn't have any of the Clean & Clear body wash in stock this week you can still get two free bottles before the sale ends on Saturday. Take your sale flyer and coupons to Walmart where they price match competitor's sales. You shouldn't have any problems getting TWO free there, it worked great for me today. YAY! More FREE body wash! ;-D

Since you are heading there for FREE body wash, why not grab some other deals too?

Bring along your $5.00 off any Just My Size coupon from page 14 of the May All You magazine to get some good overage. I found some JMS items on clearance for under $5. I didn't have a lot of time to search the clearance racks because I had two antsy kiddos, but I did find several shirts priced at $3 each. It's being reported on the blogs that $1 items are being found, so if you have some time to really search, there's some good overage to be had!

You will also want to keep your eyes open for WT's while you are there. My Walmart has been restocking good WT's every week. These have been $1 off produce, $1 off deli purchases and $1 off your total grocery purchase. These tags are awesome since produce and deli are things we don't see a lot of coupons for.

I saw lots of hang tags, peelies and tear pads while I was there so if you have time, there's lots of good coupons to be had. When you are collecting them, think of your frugal friend and grab a feW extras! :-)

2 comments:

  1. I was wondering if they would price match a b1g1f ad...good to know they do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Intensely moisturizes all skin types including sensitive or intolerant skin. BLACKWOOD FOR MEN

    ReplyDelete