Saturday, May 21, 2011

Crimson Ridge Clearance - Today ONLY

**UPDATE**  This is also continuing on Sunday, May 22 - last day!

My frugal pal Melissa just texted me about this HOT, HOT clearance sale.  Crimson Ridge has a clearance store on Perryville in Rockford, IL right next door to their regular store.  Today ONLY everything in the clearance store is only $1.00 each.  Melissa reports that there are thousands of items in the store.  The store is open until 5 PM today so get over there quick! 

For those of you who don't know, Crimson Ridge is a gift shop with many items like jewelry, flowers, trinkets, knick-knacks, Vera Bradley bags, etc.  If you have gifts to get, or just want to treat yourself to something special today would be the day to get out and get it!   

Come back and report all your great finds!  I would love to hear what you got. 

I am going to try real hard to get over there before they close, but I can't get there until later, which means everything may be picked over by then.

3 comments:

  1. I got little girl purses, adult purses, bracelets, necklaces, earrings, a watch, a belt, a wallet, and more all for $1.00 each!! The sign said there was over 10,000 items in the clearance store. It was getting busy when I left at noon, but there were still thousands of finds left!!!! ..... Also there were tables in the parking lot of Vera Bradley, and everything out there was 50% off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made sure to get over there today! I had to make an unexpected trip to Menards anyway, so it wasn't that far out of the way. I picked up some holiday trinkets, a red white and blue t shirt and looked at lots of fun clearance stuff. There were lots of handbags, jewelry and odds and ends. I wish I had more time to browse, but I was also lugging along a car set carrier with a 14 lb. baby in it so my arm wasn't holding out!

    There was a small tent set up with clearance Vera Bradley bags, and this diaper bag that I have been using for a purse just isn't cutting it, so I treated myself to a new bag, which I love even more for 50% off! Jade got her first Vera bag too! ;-). I will put it in a safe place for her until she's ready!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I stopped over too. Of course Ella had to use the bathroom once I started to look. On the way back from the bathroom we were distracted by that totally girly room they have in the back. Anyways, I ended up with a new purse from the 50% off table and they gave Ella a free wallet and flower. She was thrilled!

    ReplyDelete