Sunday, May 1, 2011

Coupon Inserts 5/1

This week is a great one to get out and grab some extra copies of the Chicago Tribune.  There's loads of great coupons in the inserts this week, and lots of inserts!  There's two that I wanted to point out so that you don't over look them.  Make sure you don't toss these in the recycle bin thinking they are just ads. 

There was an extra insert called "Moments to Save" with manufacturer coupon in it, and here's a pic of it:
Then, to my surprise I received ONE of these Target store coupon inserts in the 5 papers that I got inserts from this weekend:

All of these are store coupons, great for stacking, which it advertises right on the front of the insert.  I am just really perplexed that I only got one of these, with 5 papers.  Anyone else get these? 

No comments:

Post a Comment