Saturday, May 14, 2011

Clearance Finds at Wags

My frugal pal, Danielle, texted me today to alert me of some awesome clearance finds at our Wags. Danielle found tons of kids games and toys on clearance for $1.74 and less! Time to stock up for gifts, goodies and special treats because it doesn't get much better than that!

She also found the Crayola on the go Color Wonder packs clearanced at .99 each. If you picked up one of those calendars that I previously mentioned with coupons inside, these end up being .50 each because there's a couple coupons inside for $1 off 2.

It's worth a stroll down the toy and clearance aisles at your store to see if you can find some of these good deals too!

Great finds Danielle - thanks for reporting and sharing with us!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment