Thursday, April 15, 2010

Ban Coupon & Walgreens Deal

Here's a way to get a .75 coupon for Ban deodorant.  Follow this link and sign up with Ban.  After you are signed up they will give you the opportunity to print this .75 coupon.  If you take that coupon over to Walgreens you can use it there for some cheap deodorant.  There's a Walgreens store coupon in this week's flyer for this deodorant for .99.  Stack this coupon with the manufacturer coupon and get Ban for .24 each. 

If you still want in on this deal, but can't print there are .75 & .40 coupons in the 3/7 S that will make this a deal without using any ink.

I didn't post this deal in my "Walgreens Deals" post for yesterday because I didn't buy any.  We have so much deodorant in our house that I am not sure I will ever need to buy it again!  I usually only try to post deals that I have tried because then I KNOW that they work, and how they work.  I don't like to send my friends out with an "idea" of a deal and then to find out that it doesn't quite work as planned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment