Friday, April 2, 2010

Need More Printable Coupons?

I am lucky enough to have regular access to 3 different computers (sometimes 4) so that I can print multiples of internet printable coupons.  Usually, I can print two of each coupon from each computer and that ends up being enough for my family when the deal is hot.   If I need more I can always ask friends or family to print off a few more for me.  I know some people can't print any due to technical problems or some have limited access to many computers. 

I am always trying to think of ways to help make couponing easier and available to everyone.  A couple days ago I had an idea, so today I stopped in over at my local library to test out my idea.  At the library there are computers - quite a few of them actually.  These computers are connected to the internet for patrons to use and most of them are hooked up to a printer. 

First, I stopped up at the front desk and asked about using the computers since I had never done this before.  I had to upgrade my library card in order to have access to the computers.  I also inquired about printing; at my library it costs .10 per black and white page and $1.00 per color page.  Since coupons don't have to be in color to be redeemed, the black and white option is perfect.  The librarian showed me how to obtain access to the computer and I signed onto the internet.  I was able to print coupons from the library computer with no problems at all.  I actually had to download the coupon printing software so I could print, but once I did that it worked like a charm! 

I tried printing from coupons.com and was able to get three coupons to a page from there.  There were other sites that I printed from but those all only printed one per page.  So, for .40 I scored some great, high value coupons that I will use.  Keep in mind that the two per computer limit will still be in place but you will most likely have access to many computers to print them from. 

If you are having printing problems or need more coupons, make a list of coupons you want to print and then head over to your local library and inquire about printing.

No comments:

Post a Comment