Monday, April 5, 2010

Promise Spread MM Surprise @ Hilander!

I am sure you knew that I couldn't keep from shopping this week even though I am supposed to be doing my spring cleaning!  He-He-He...shopping is just so much more FUN! I stopped in at Hilander this morning to do the BC Potato Pouch Catalina deal a couple more times with the new BC coupons that came out on Coupons.com and Smartsource.com on the first of the month. 

Since I was there I was also getting some of the Promise Buttery Spread that I found noted over at Jill Cataldo's website for the deals of the week.  The spread is on sale with your Hilander Plus Card for $.98 a tub and there are $1.00 off coupons in the 3/14 RP.   I had three of these coupons so I purchased three tubs in with one of my BC Potato  Pouch transactions.  When my Catalina's printed it was like I hit the jackpot!  A $2.00 Catalina from Promise Spread printed out!!  So, three tubs of Promise and I MADE $2.06!  This is an unadvertised Catalina deal that I knew nothing about - I still know nothing about it except that if you buy 3 tubs you are guaranteed to get a $2 Cat!

**UPDATE: While at Jewel, I noticed a Catalina tag on the Promise - thru 4/18, buy 3 Promise get $2 Catalina.  The Promise was $1.99 at Jewel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment