Thursday, April 29, 2010

More Target Deals

I have a few more deals to report from my Target visit today.

First, I wanted to share that there is Air Wick iMotion on clearance for $6.78. There was (not sure if it's still available, but maybe you printed it previously?) a Target store coupon on the Target website for $2.00 off any iMotion starter kit and you can stack that with the manufacturer coupon in the 4/25 S for $4.00 off to get these for .78.  There's also a printable here for $4.00 off.  Not a bad deal!  I did not get in on this since I did not have the coupon from the inserts with me, but I am hoping that some of you can take advantage of it - there were loads of them on the shelf.  These were on an endcap over by the cleaning supplies. 

Also in the 4/25 S is a coupon for $1.00 off any Carefree product. Head over and pick up a package of Carefree liners (22ct) for .94 and use this coupon for FREE liners with a little overage.

Next, there's a $1.00 coupon on any Dove deodorant or body mist in the 4/25 RP.  Target has the small travel/trial size Dove Ultimate Go-fresh deodorant in the travel/trial area for $.97.  I picked up the cucumber and green tea scent - this is my favorite deodorant.  I really like these small size deodorants, they are perfect to keep in the car or your gym bag for when you need a little extra. 

Target has Lea & Perrins Worchester sauce for $2.54 a bottle.  Use the $2.00 off coupon over at Coupons.com to make for some cheap sauce just in time for grilling season. 

Reveal light bulbs are on sale this week for $2.00 each.  Use the store coupon on the Target website (linked over on the right sidebar) for $1.50 off and the $1.00 off manufacturer coupons from the 3/7 S and 4/18 S to get free light bulbs with overage!

Don't forget about the Motrin PM deal I mention here.  I was able to get a few more bottles today since they only had one last time I shopped Target. 

Last you can get some Tresemme coupons here for some cheap hair care products.  These products aren't what I originally thought they were, but still a great deal.  These coupons are for Tresemme's new line - Fresh Start.  These are dry shampoo and a refreshing mist.  Very interesting concept for hair care products and I can't wait to give them a try.  Make sure you pick up the bonus packs for this deal - they were on an endcap in the make-up and hair care aisles.   

No comments:

Post a Comment