Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Sample Showcase Sign-Up

Want the mother-load of samples?  The USPS is sponsoring product samples to generate more mail volume - talk about creating job security!  Go here and see if you qualify (I did!). 

Gina left a comment over at DealSeekingMom.com and here's how she got approved to participate in this sampling:

My first try I did not qualify. If this happens to you, here is what you need to do to get another chance: first exit your web browser, then go to your internet options and delete your browsing history and cookies. Open your browser back up and add this link again, you'll get another chance. You can do this a million times if you want. What qualifies you is a very high income. The more children you say you have the higher your income needs to be. Do not put anything under $75,000. Hope this helps some of you :)

After being approved, I received a message stating that my sample box should be delivered in early May sometime.  I can't wait to see what they send and if there's coupons!  Stay tuned...

(If my link above doesn't take you to the right page to register, go here and look for the link in comment #41 - for some reason the link is being uncooperative!)

No comments:

Post a Comment