Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Walgreens Deals 4/14/10

It's a slow week at Wags this week, but I did want to highlight a couple good deals that I got there today. 

Over at Coupons.com there's a coupon for $1.50 off any TGIF Snacks.  Walgreens sells the TGI Friday's bags of potato skins or mozzarella sticks for $1.99.  .49 for a salty snack is not a bad price at all! (Look over in the chip aisle for these).

They also sell pairs of No Nonsense knee high nylon stockings two for $1.00.  Use the $1.00 off 2 No Nonsense products in the 3/21 S to get these for free.  These are not by the packaged nylons, but they are in pink display boxes by the cosmetics register.  These come in tan and black.  If you don't need these I am sure women's shelters would be happy to have them.  I had a few extra coupons and shared them with my favorite Walgreens cashier today.

The only other deal that I picked up this week at Walgreens was the Men's Schick Hydro shaving cream on sale for $2.99 with a $3 RR in return (thru 4/17).  If you have the $2.50 RR's from the Kotex sale last week this would be a great item to roll your RR into.

Thanks for going easy on me this week, Walgreens - I needed a break!

No comments:

Post a Comment