Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Dove Damage Therapy Daily Moisture Conditioner

Being a Dove Hair Ambassador has it's advantages - for me and for you!  Today I received this in the mail:


I have been using this conditioner for awhile now thanks to a past deal at Walgreens.  I really like it so I am glad that I received another free bottle of it.  This conditioner has a really nice, fresh fragrance to it.  It conditions my soft, fine hair really well without leaving it feeling heavy and weighted down.  It's weightless formula really works on limp hair.  I need all the help I can get in that area so I am glad this does the trick. 

I have FIVE samples to hand out to my blog readers.  Enclosed in the sample packets are TWO samples of the Dove Hair Care Intensive Repair Formula conditioner and a $1.00 coupon on any one Dove Hair Care product (excluding trial sizes).  The coupon expires 8/31/10. 

Leave a comment or send me an e-mail and these samples will go to the first five local readers to do so.  I will get your sample to you the next time I see you!  If you miss out on these samples you can still go to the Dove website here and request a sample to be mailed to you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment