Thursday, May 27, 2010

More Cheap Legos!

I stopped in over at Target on E. State Street (Rockford, IL) this afternoon to get some of the cheap Legos that I mentioned here and I was pleasantly surprised to find ANOTHER Legos deal on the shelf waiting for me! 



The Star Wars Echo Base set is also on sale this week for $15 BUT the E. State Store was all sold out of that set, so they had a sign up on the shelf that stated that since they were out of stock of the Star Wars set, they were offering the Toy Story 3 Lotso's Dump Truck for $12 for the inconvenience. 

It just so happens that my son loves anything Toy Story and the $3 coupon also included this Toy Story set.  According to the Lego website this set retails for $19.99 but with the unadvertised sale and the $3 Target store coupon you can grab this set for just $9!  Anyone who is familiar with Legos knows that this is a great price for this set. 

I am sure this unadvertised price is hit or miss at other stores depending on if the Star Wars set is sold out, but you can always call ahead of time and ask before making a trip just for this.  The Rockford store had plenty of boxes of the Toy Story set on the shelf (and I grabbed the last City Fire Truck that was on the shelf - phew!).  

I was so glad that I had an extra $3 coupon with me when I went so I could grab this great deal on these!  Make sure you print extras to bring along.  There was also a home mailer that some of you may have gotten that had the $3 Lego Target store coupon in so check your coupons for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment