Friday, May 14, 2010

Report Card: Graveyard Mall Sunglasses

In today's mail I received my sunglasses order from Graveyard Mall.  I think I give this purchase an A+!! 

All the sunglasses were still tagged and individually wrapped in plastic bags.  They were tagged with price tags from CVS and Rite Aid with regular prices ranging from $17.99 to $29.99.  They are all brand names such as Revlon, Gloria Vanderbilt, Riviera, Velvet Eyeware, etc.  There was a nice selection of styles, and a mix of colors ranging from brown to black.  There were some wire framed shades and some plastic framed shades.  They range from plain casual to fancy with rhinestones.  Shipping was super fast since these shipped out on 5/12 and I received them today, 5/14.  I am really happy with my purchase!

I mainly use my sunglasses as a headband rather than shades, and since I don't NEED 10 pairs of sunglasses, I chose the 4 pairs that I like the most and I will put the rest of them in our upcoming garage sale.  If I price them just right I will be able to re-coup my money spent on them and have myself some FREE sunglasses!

I get the daily "Deal of the Day" e-mails from Graveyard Mall so the next time I see this come around I will post it in case you want to get yourself some new shades.  You can also browse around at Graveyard Mall by clicking the icon over on the right sidebar.  You can see the "Deal of the Day" right there on their site. 

No comments:

Post a Comment