Saturday, May 1, 2010

Jewel 'YourBucks' Pilot Program

Today I received this e-mail from Catalina regarding the Jewel 'YourBucks' program:

To our Valued Customers,

On Wednesday, May 5th, we will be discontinuing the "YourBucks" pilot program. We thank you for your participation in this test promotion and hope that you enjoyed the many special offers.

Catalina Marketing will be evaluating the "YourBucks" program before making any decisions about future activity. If you would like to provide any comments or suggestions on this program, please go online at tv.catalinamarketing.com with your feedback. You can add your comments in the customer service section of the website.

Again, thanks for your participation in the "YourBucks" program!

Bummer!!  I had really hoped it would continue beyond the proposed end date.  If you enjoyed FREE Activia, Suave, Oscar Meyer, Tidy Cat and other great deals through 'YourBucks' I hope you will provide feedback as suggested above so that maybe they will continue to offer it. 

I did see over at CW that some other stores (Shop Rite) are rolling out similar programs but none in my area.  I will keep you posted if I see any good ones at stores nearby.

No comments:

Post a Comment