Tuesday, May 18, 2010

eCoupons.com

If you use the coupon trading website eCoupons.com you are going to want to use up most of your credits relatively soon.  I just received one of my orders over the past weekend and inside was this note:

"As of 7/1/10 eCoupons.com will be going all electronic.  Therefore, we will not be accepting new grocery coupons after 6/30/2010.  We will continue to process grocery coupon orders until there is no longer any inventory.  Please continue using eCoupons.com for your electronic coupon needs.  Thank you for your contributions."

Bummer!  I was REALLY liking eCoupons.com.  I sent them an e-mail asking exactly what that meant "going all electronic" but I have not yet received a response.  Do you know of any other coupon trading websites?  If you do I would love to hear about them!

No comments:

Post a Comment