Sunday, May 23, 2010

Samples and Coupons with my Local Newspaper

This is why I still keep my local newspaper subscription:


Even though I have two subscriptions to the Chicago Tribune, solely for the coupon inserts, I still keep my subscription to my local county paper.  It's a small paper with local news and it does have coupon inserts on Sundays.  It doesn't always have the best coupon inserts like the Tribune, but it still has the inserts with good coupons and lately I have been getting goodies in my bag with the paper.  Every couple of weeks I get a new sample of products and extra coupons.  This is what I received this week, and a couple weeks back it was a full pot of coffee sample with coupons.  I guess this makes up for not getting the "good" coupon inserts!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment