Wednesday, June 23, 2010

$5 Toy Story T-shirts @ Wal-mart

Boy am I glad that Old Navy was out of stock on the $8 Toy Story t-shirts that were advertised in their ad.  I went to get them and apparently they flew off the shelves over the last weekend and there were none left.  At the time, I was a bit disappointed that I couldn't get one for my son who is a HUGE Toy Story fan. 

While we were at Wal-mart today picking up a few essentials I wandered past the boys department just to see if there was anything good on clearance.  Not much that I could find on clearance, BUT they had Toy Story t-shirts for only $5.00 each!  You could imagine how happy my son was.  Of course he got to pick out his favorite character, Mr. Potato-head, so he is happy as a clam. 

If you know of a Toy Story fan, head over to Wal-mart.  They were stocked with many different colors and characters, and they had quite a few so finding the size you need shouldn't be a problem either.

No comments:

Post a Comment