Thursday, June 17, 2010

Sample Showcase Blog Feature!

This morning I received an e-mail to take a survey about the Sample Showcase that I received awhile back from the USPS.  I like to take these surveys so that these companies know we are interested in continuing to receive these great samples and coupons and that we really appreciate them. 

After I took the survey, I was directed to a "thank you" page that shows a compilation of what the survey results are so far.  As I kept reading the page, I noticed that on the right side there was a box where certain money saving blogs that mentioned the Sample Showcase were being highlighted.  I saw a couple blogs that I recognize and ones that I regularly read (Money Saving Mom, Deal Seeking Mom)...and then this one came up!  I was shocked to see it!   I couldn't believe that my little blog was featured here - what a nice surprise!  Here's a link so you can take a look.

1 comment:

  1. Very interesting blog post, good job and thanks for sharing such a good blog. Home Depot Coupons

    ReplyDelete