Sunday, June 13, 2010

Neutrogena MM @ Wags 6/13 - 6/19

Remember the easy, peasy Neutrogena MM that I posted about here?  Well, this week it just got better!  Neutrogena products are on sale this week for 25% off AND there's Neutrogena coupons in the 6/13 SS.  This means that the bar soap deal that I posted turns out to be a bigger MM!  It also means that there's many other scenarios you can use to come out ahead on Neutrogena products.  With the 25% off sale many of the products are reduced enough after sale and coupons to be FREE and a MM after RR! 

Some stores have low or no stock on the bars so you may need to get creative with the other Neutrogena products.  I was lucky enough to find a store today that was opening up the 3 bar boxes and tagging them for individual sale.  They even had a sign on the table in front of the bars showing that they were a MM after RR.  I am also very lucky to have a mom that shops at Dominick's grocery stores and scored me MANY of the coupon booklets that had the $1.50 off ANY Neutrogena product...let's just say today was a GREAT Walgreens day for me! :)  I hope you have some great luck with this sale also!

No comments:

Post a Comment